Please Help - Smithfly Raft Stolen From Decatur 2.26.19

nfriday68

Dear outdoorsman community,
My Smithfly raft was stolen yesterday from my house in Decatur GA. One neighbor reported seeing it in the back of a white ford Ranger around 11AM in the neighborhood. There is a $500 reward for information leading to in tact recovery. The boat could show up for sale on Craigslist, letgo, pawn shop etc. See picture below and message me for any questions or with information. Please help get my boat back so my spring river fishing isn't ruined and so that a thief can get what's coming to them

Attachments

• 50823772_2478869958806982_8050288887419690276_n.jpg
    50823772_2478869958806982_8050288887419690276_n.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 154

LTZ25

Thats a nice raft , I hope they catch the worthless jerk . That would be easy to spot going down the road , I bet its in a private lake now .

PappyHoel

I hope you get your nice boat back. If not I hope the thief drowns in it.

westcobbdog

Call your ins agent if you have a low deductible on your homeowners policy. Decatur is no longer the place where my Dad and generations before him grew up. Crime and taxes are both high and getting worse. Good luck.

Cmp1

BANNED
Call your ins agent if you have a low deductible on your homeowners policy. Decatur is no longer the place where my Dad and generations before him grew up. Crime and taxes are both high and getting worse. Good luck.
I'd bet Insurance won't cover it,,,,

RamblinWreck

Crime is bad all over, and the police are not effectively suppressing the larceny in any community IMO. I blame "compassion" in the justice system, meth, and gangsta rap, and - most of all - the parents of all the thieves.

You have to be proactive and video all the things, all the time. Not much a thug can say to a jury if you got them on (clear) video.

That is a distinctive watercraft, and hopefully someone will notice it.

Pbase55

Offer up is another app you should look at in case....
I’ve had tools taken out of a job box at work. From then, anything I don’t mind losing can stay unlocked.

Thanks for the heads up. I wouldn’t ever think people could be this desperate? Stupid? I don’t even know