Stolen Kayak- Grayson Area

Fletch_W

Banned
Yall, my neighbor's Kayak was stolen from the neighborhood lake, where it was chained up and cut loose. There is a police report. If you have any information or see something please let me know, you can use the PM function if you want to be anonymous. The Kayak is a Camo Shadowcaster *with a missing seat*!!! in the Gwinnett/Walton area. It's not just the kayak, there have been other crimes recently and the hope is catching the kayak thief can solve other crimes as well. This is what it looks like, but seat is missing, so it should be identifiable if you come across someone selling one with no seat.

The pic function here isn't working right now, so here's a link to what it looks like... https://dks.scene7.com/is/image/dks...orest_Camo_Dry_Blend_Resin_is?wid=685&fmt=jpg

Fletch_W

Banned
Update- in case it was one of you ...

There may be some video evidence from the dozens of cams in the area, the owner has said if the kayak shows back up where it was taken from, the police report will be dropped. The value of the kayak makes it a felony.

LTZ25

Update- in case it was one of you ...

There may be some video evidence from the dozens of cams in the area, the owner has said if the kayak shows back up where it was taken from, the police report will be dropped. The value of the kayak makes it a felony.
I feel better now .

Fletch_W

Banned
Agree, very low percentage chance that someone here did it, but alot of you shop classifieds and know other people and whatnot, so just trying to get more eyes looking for it.