Will Bo Nix ever get drafted?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
That was the dumbest draft pick ever made. Chock'em Nix will be a bust.
Like yall boy what’s his name that everyone said sucked but won 2 nattys and has done fell off thr turnip truck ?

MudDucker

Staff member
Like yall boy what’s his name that everyone said sucked but won 2 nattys and has done fell off thr turnip truck ?

My boy was a winner, your boy was and is a choke loser!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
Going out on a limb and saying Nix becomes an NFL star. Heard it here.

GONdogwriter
I like him and believe that myself ! He showed out at Oregon , just couldn’t beat the Dawgs !

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Going out on a limb and saying Nix becomes an NFL star. Heard it here.

GONdogwriter
You also thought Florida State was a great team last year. Why should anybody listen to your football nuggets?

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
Who knows if Bo could become a good NFL QB? Of all the positions, it always seems that QB requires that intangible quality that can't be measured. The physical gifts to be a great QB just aren't enough.

James12

Who knows if Bo could become a good NFL QB? Of all the positions, it always seems that QB requires that intangible quality that can't be measured. The physical gifts to be a great QB just aren't enough.

It really is a gamble for these franchises. So many have been incredible in CFB, then fall apart once it becomes a job. And some the opposite, once given a chance and making it on a squad (like Purdy and many others). Often wonder how many just weren’t given the time or weren’t in the right place at the right time.