So Bo Nix is losing to NC at halftime?

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
But I'm just certain he could beat UGA next time... :LOL:
Good luck with the draft Bo and I really mean that!

Bo's just another Auburn wash out that failed to beat UGA. There are so many of those Auburn players that have never beat UGA.

weagle

Really? Wonder why? Hoping for a better draft position? How about Oregon coming back to win that game.
This is a positive about the NIL. Think about this: you get to spend an extra year at Oregon as the starting QB, big man on campus, making 6 figures and have a great chance of making the expanded playoff, extra exposure and perhaps upping your NFL draft status.

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
This is a positive about the NIL. Think about this: you get to spend an extra year at Oregon as the starting QB, big man on campus, making 6 figures and have a great chance of making the expanded playoff, extra exposure and perhaps upping your NFL draft status.
Yeah, good point. A good showing next year could make a big difference for him in the draft and that NIL money is only going to get bigger.

weagle

have a great chance of making the expanded playoff, extra exposure and perhaps upping your NFL draft status.
I think I'm wrong on the expanded playoff? I think it starts the next year. Either way, Bo will get a ton of coverage next year.