Polls open on Baiting

Toffy

The polls at GONetwork are open for voting regarding baiting. They will only be open for today. This is the first of 4 votes. These questions were drafted and approved by members of the anti-baiting camp.

The next vote will be October 14 and those questions will be drafted and approved by members of the pro camp.

All GONetwork members, regardless of their leanings, can vote on each set of questions, but the polls are only open for one day.

Harvester

I'm a member and want to vote. Tried to logon for the first time, after adding the info it wont let me do anything. Called the 800# earlier and was told to call back if I had any ?'s and now get the the answering machine. Guess It's lunch time.

Any help would be appreciated?

Meriwether Mike

Only 61 out of 1202 eligible members have voted. Folks need to get to the polls and have your opinion count.

Larry Rooks

I'm voting, but do you really think it is gonna do any good. We will not be heard. The decision will be made by politicians, insirance companies, not us, and we don't stand a chance of getting it done one way or the other. It will be legalized within two years, count on it

Harvester

I dont know if it matters in the long run, but I sure am going to try. Just wish I could get in to vote.

jason308

What Al said. I found out about the polls through my email.

H

HT2

Voting......

I made my voice heard........

GO VOTE IF YOU HAVEN'T!!!!!!!!!

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
Larry Rooks said:
It will be legalized within two years, count on it

Larry,

I'm not saying your wrong but I've been hearing that on this forum for 4 years now.

Branchminnow

GONetwork Senator Area 51
I voted, everybody needs to.

EON

That's exactly the problem I have with this whole thing. Only allow a select few participate and then don't advertise. Open the polls for a very limited time and ..........well you can see the outcome.

Larry Rooks

Jeff
I hope I am wrong!! But discussions with a high ranking DNR official and one of the Senators indicate that it will happen and very shortly. They could be wrong, and something make a drastic change. With politics, YOU NEVER KNOW

gadeerwoman

Maybe we need to do another poll of how many folks say they are against it and still do it. :confused: I've run into quite a few of those.
I'm afraid Larry is right. South Georgia area in particular is pushing the issue. Easier to sell a hunt package where the 'hunter' is guaranteed to see lots of deer than one where you play the weather/pressure/natural food lottery. I hope and pray Larry and I are wrong but I won't bet money on it.