Pond lease?

ChadDavis

Anybody ever leased a private pond yearly? Looking for something small I can take my Jon boat out on with my kids and camp at. Getting tired of busy lakes, and trying to reserve camp spots when I have a wild hair to go fishing. If anyone has a small pond or knows of anyone possibly willing to lease me yearly access, please let me know location and price. Prefer to stay within 1.5 hours of dahlonega area.

westcobbdog

About to sent out some Braves calendar magnets and targeting 10 landowners near my Hancock lease that own bigger vacant tracts with ponds. Hoping to gain access offering cash and or labor. Fingers crossed.
Consider using Qpublic.net, then find your target area and using an aerial map look for water.

ghadarits

About to sent out some Braves calendar magnets and targeting 10 landowners near my Hancock lease that own bigger vacant tracts with ponds. Hoping to gain access offering cash and or labor. Fingers crossed.
Consider using Qpublic.net, then find your target area and using an aerial map look for water.
This is the way to make it happen. I had a property that the land owner let me use basically as I saw fit as long as I didn’t do damage. All I did was send him a letter and let him know I would give him 4 days a year of my labor to do whatever needed doing on that property for access to hunt and fish. I ended up doing a lot more than the bargain was supposed to be for but it was worth it. I’m became an expert barbed wire fence repairman on that property. It was a great deal until he passed away and the kids sold the land. Now it’s a huge neighborhood in Gwinnett county.

huntfish

This is the way to make it happen. I had a property that the land owner let me use basically as I saw fit as long as I didn’t do damage. All I did was send him a letter and let him know I would give him 4 days a year of my labor to do whatever needed doing on that property for access to hunt and fish. I ended up doing a lot more than the bargain was supposed to be for but it was worth it. I’m became an expert barbed wire fence repairman on that property. It was a great deal until he passed away and the kids sold the land. Now it’s a huge neighborhood in Gwinnett county.
I had a place like that also in Gwinnett. Also got to hunt and all it cost me was a deer in the freezer every year.