Predator and Wild Hog Extravaganza

CCP

A lot of you like I are planning on going to the Predator & Wild Hog Extravaganza in Perry, GA this year. I have been looking forward to this and seeing/listening to the US Natl. Predator Calling Championship.

Ken Scurry has now bought the World Predator Expo from Brent Rueb and will now have the World Predator calling championship at the show. Here is a chance for someone here on the boards and from the South to get involved.

Link HERE

I have been to the world predator Expo in Kansas and it has been an every 2 year event. I believe Ken is going to make it an every year event.

I am pretty excited to see this go to Jeff and Ken. I have had many conversations with Ken over the past year and a half and believe he to be the one to make this go forward. I believe with his dedication to Predator and Hog hunting this is going to be a win, win situation for us all. Events like these give us a place to put hands on products and meet people in the industry face to face.
Figured you guys would like to know a good ole GA boy runs the World Predator show now.

Link HERE

bigreddwon

I'm really looking forward to it as well. HogSWAT will have a booth, come by and see us!!

CCP

May 20th-22nd
Georgia National Fairgrounds & Agricenter
401 Larry Walker Parkway
Perry, GA 31069

We will be in Booth #105 hope to get to chat with some of you guys there.