Quarterback Bo Nix walks away from Auburn football, announces plans to transfer as graduate

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
He graduated. He fulfilled his end of the deal. Unlike some certain dawg quarterbacks that left early and went on to better and more successful careers elsewhere while the dawgs scratched fleas and said next year

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
He graduated. He fulfilled his end of the deal. Unlike some certain dawg quarterbacks that left early and went on to better and more successful careers elsewhere while the dawgs scratched fleas and said next year

Who is QB2 for the bowl game?

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Rackmaster

Political Forum Town Crier
We didn't scratch no fleas this year, we in the playoffs while Auburn is the new Titanic......"ABANDON SHIP" :rofl:

Wish Bo Nix and Tank the best whoever gets them it will benefit them tremendously!!

buckpasser

There is no doubt in my mind Bo is starter material…at FAMU. Well, come to think of it, that’s probably a better place for Spencer Rattler for obvious reasons.

Ben1100Mag

I am Glad to see No Go Bo gone. I hope he preforms just as well at his new team as he did at Auburn.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
He will end up at some other school and win a conference championship and possibly a natty

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
He will end up at some other school and win a conference championship and possibly a natty

Maybe CKS can make something out of him. :bounce: