rabbit hunters

Hoyt man

lookin for a few hunters with dogs to get with me and matthewsman, for what looks to be some really good rabbit huntin. we joined a club this year that looks to be filled with rabbits. looking to go as soon as dear season is over. it ought to be awesome!! :cool:

matthewsman

thanks Jkidd

maybe sometime,even if next year,we could all get together,you me Jerome and Jason(hoyt man)and teach all the dogs each others bad habits :banginghe Good luck this year,Donnie

Hoyt man

its over by B.F Grant.

Hoyt man

i will have to wait until deer season is over to hunt my club,when that is over its open season. are you off every week mon. thru thurs. ?

Hoyt man

we have weds off,so any weds after deer season is good. I had shoulder sergery on Dec.7 so im healing now, but im sure a pillow on the shoulder and ill be ready for some action.what part of town are you located?

Hoyt man

joe wiechec said:
sent you an e mail
sorry joe my computer got a virus, wife had to take it to work and fix it. are you still wanting to get together and kill some rabbits? we went for a little while sunday and killed 7. if you could,email me your number again, it was lost when the comp. was fixed.thanks jason

Hoyt man

still on for weds? we went yesterday and got 5. should have been alot more. how good are your dogs? do they run deer,and do you run them with other peoples dogs or only alone?