Looking for a new spot for son to hunt. Willing to pay 5-6k

Hello there, new to this forum. My son is 15. He is the deer Hunter in the family. We have several places to hunt. One of the places was 10 minutes from the house. The rest are a hour or better. I just got word we lost the spot 10 minutes from the house. I don’t really hunt, I just help him. He also plays football and works. He hunted 8-10 times this past year but we had a good spot where each time he hunted he had a legit chance to kill a good buck. We are located close to newton and jasper county. He is the only hunter in the house. I hunted 2 times. Opening day of bow season, and late December for hog hunting. Between his football and job his days are limited. I just like him to have a good chance each time he steps in the woods on a low pressured lots of deer property. The title says it all. I am willing to pay good money for a place like this. I have countless stands to bring over and enjoy getting the woods ready during the off-season. If anyone has a place up for lease or family land with low pressure please let me know. Or even if there is a club opening with low members high price please let me know. Hope the off-season is going well.

Latest posts