Renamed Thread: Midwest Prep 2024 - Please join in!!! (adding Illinois pics now)

slow motion

Bucks are getting there … pics sure keep the excitement up … Slow hurry up and get some cameras up and I’ll probably be right behind you
No doubt. Right behind me. By about 3 months. ::ke:

I do have some out in GA. though. Plenty of wind blown bush pics. Still labeled as Illinois cams. Latest pics. No creatures.Screenshot_20240702_134649_Reveal.jpg

Last edited:

slow motion

Had quite a few of these South winds last season. Was unprepared. This year I've got a plan. East I'm still working on.Screenshot_20240703_071258.jpg

Jim Boyd

How's that foot brother Boyd?

It busted back open yesterday. Guess the healing is hard on the heel area and I have been on the go.

Would like to tell you I see a slow down - but it ain’t soon.

Don’t think it hurts as much so maybe it did not open all the way back up.

How is your hobbling coming along?????

Jim Boyd

Had quite a few of these South winds last season. Was unprepared. This year I've got a plan. East I'm still working on.View attachment 1315718

From what I recall, I associate south winds with warmth.

Maybe what we get before the wind swings west for a cold front.

Yep, gotta be prepared.

I admit, too…. I have hunted a stand with the wrong wind before.

slow motion

It busted back open yesterday. Guess the healing is hard on the heel area and I have been on the go.

Would like to tell you I see a slow down - but it ain’t soon.

Don’t think it hurts as much so maybe it did not open all the way back up.

How is your hobbling coming along?????
Every time I mention your foot the Nurse scowls, shakes her head, and mumbles something derogatory about men in general.

Mine is still a little swollen and sore but put down that stick awhile back. Back to my usual pursuits. November 9th is coming. Can taste that steak now and almost hear the comical back and forth between the Boyd brothers. Take care my friend.

Jim Boyd

Every time I mention your foot the Nurse scowls, shakes her head, and mumbles something derogatory about men in general.

Mine is still a little swollen and sore but put down that stick awhile back. Back to my usual pursuits. November 9th is coming. Can taste that steak now and almost hear the comical back and forth between the Boyd brothers. Take care my friend.

I think the Nurse is right, in general. My wife’s opinion about the issue is relatively judgmental, at best.

Let’s make sure we have some asparagus on hand also, so we can threaten Ronnie’s heterosexuality!