Reports of shots fired at Nakatomi Plaza

Baroque Brass

Have you ever seen the uncut version where they show the one man Plumley is scared of?
I had no idea Sam Elliott played Plumley until I saw the credits. I knew the voice was familiar but I’d never seen him without that classic mustache. One of my favorite movies. Loved the line about Custer when they were surrounded.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
I had no idea Sam Elliott played Plumley until I saw the credits. I knew the voice was familiar but I’d never seen him without that classic mustache. One of my favorite movies. Loved the line about Custer when they were surrounded.
Plumley standing amongst the wounded, “Gentlemen, prepare to defend yourselves!”

Roebuck

“Fishal Spokesman” Useles Billy Club !
The scene with Snake and the cowardly medivac pilot is classic and very true.

Yes I think it was in Robert Mason’s book Chickenhawk if I remember it correctly. I read the book a long time ago, I think it’s one of the best real life accounts of the Vietnam war that I have read

Baroque Brass

Yes I think it was in Robert Mason’s book Chickenhawk if I remember it correctly. I read the book a long time ago, I think it’s one of the best real life accounts of the Vietnam war that I have read
That was a great book. I’d forgotten about it.

georgia_home

Place was all cleaned up today!

IMG_2568.jpeg