Reputable Bow Shop in SE Ga?????

Geestring

I am in extreme SE Ga and every bow shop I have ever dealt with has moved or is closed down. I have a Switchback XT and have owned it since it was brand new. I'd like to take it somewhere and get a new string put on it and get it tuned up. Does anyone know a good reputable shop that's fairly close to Camden Co? Thanks....

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
Douglas Ga. Satilla River Outdoors. Not sure what you call "Close By" But they do great work and are very helpful.

The Fever

I am in extreme SE Ga and every bow shop I have ever dealt with has moved or is closed down. I have a Switchback XT and have owned it since it was brand new. I'd like to take it somewhere and get a new string put on it and get it tuned up. Does anyone know a good reputable shop that's fairly close to Camden Co? Thanks....

Wildcat Archery. Just be sure and ask for the owner. Fantastic bow tech. Savannah Ga

ROAM

I have not had a bow serviced there (wildcat) but did have a good experience when I wanted to buy a new cam to adjust drawlength for a mathew's. Rather than sell me a new cam, they helped me to adjust my form (to a more proper stance). My point being that they had the chance to sell me something and elected not to make the quick dollar. I would go to them again.