Ribs and Jerky

Shadow11

Got the day off. Might as well grill some spare ribs and make deer jerky.

I don't often do a great job on grilling ribs on charcoal, but these turned out really good. I cut em up in small slabs, brought em to a boil in large pot and let em simmer for about an hr. Put some rub on em and grilled for awhile. Put some bbq sauce and let it kind of caramelize. Bone pulls right out. Very good flavor and tender, with a slight crisp on the outside.

Jerky been marinating in fridge since yest morn. Should have plenty of flavor soaked in. That's a little longer than normal, so hopefully it won't be too salty. Should be good I think. Got 5 trays like this on the dehydrator now... Screenshot_2023-11-27-14-18-46.pngScreenshot_2023-11-27-15-12-12.png...

ambush80

Got the day off. Might as well grill some spare ribs and make deer jerky.

I don't often do a great job on grilling ribs on charcoal, but these turned out really good. I cut em up in small slabs, brought em to a boil in large pot and let em simmer for about an hr. Put some rub on em and grilled for awhile. Put some bbq sauce and let it kind of caramelize. Bone pulls right out. Very good flavor and tender, with a slight crisp on the outside.

Jerky been marinating in fridge since yest morn. Should have plenty of flavor soaked in. That's a little longer than normal, so hopefully it won't be too salty. Should be good I think. Got 5 trays like this on the dehydrator now... View attachment 1272357View attachment 1272358...
Love me some good ol' fashioned rib berl.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks Good!!!