Sale at Dicks tonight?

280bst

They can have All the Sales they want not a penny of mine will be spent there

krizia829

Not even if it was free!! Dick's sporting goods will no longer get my business! I don't agree with what they did.. Just me though..

Last edited:

GeorgiaBob

I wish I could say I stopped shopping at Dick's because of their anti-gun stance. I will not ever go back into a Dick's store, in part because of their anti-gun, anti-2nd position, but I hadn't been in a Dick's store for more than 2 years prior to their idiot decision to pull all the ARs off the shelf. (you know they then refused to sell them or return them to their makers!) I stopped going into Dick's stores when the nearest store (in Jacksonville, FL) first wanted to photocopy my ID before showing me a rifle (Remington 700 - not an AR pattern). I asked for the store manager and was told it was "policy." I walked out, leaving a shopping cart with several hundred dollars worth of goods sitting in front of the gun counter.

I am not going back. I might have gotten over my snit about their idiot ID policy and eventually gone in to buy fishing stuff, but when they betrayed the entire outdoors community and slapped the 2nd in the face by paying lobbyists to push Congress on unconstitutional gun laws - Well, I hope they go bankrupt, sooner rather than later!

Now I might, just might, buy something at their liquidation sale. :giggle:

Curtis

I respect everyone's right to shop where they want, and I not pro-Dick's, but just wondering how many folks quit shopping at Walmart when they too stopped selling AR models and raised their gun and ammo age to 21?

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I respect everyone's right to shop where they want, and I not pro-Dick's, but just wondering how many folks quit shopping at Walmart when they too stopped selling AR models and raised their gun and ammo age to 21?

Me.

Joe EC

Walmart (or any other store) can sell or not sell what they want and I may still shop there.

Partner with a lobbying firm that is trying to destroy this country and screw with my constitutional rights through restrictions on the 2nd amendment and I am DONE with that store.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't buy a ladder stand from Dick's if they were $5. They can go pound sand.

cself

So just to clarify they didn't stop selling guns just what they consider "assault weapons" and they didn't just stop selling "assault weapons" they destroyed the ones they had so that no one would ever be able to to use the evil things again! They also will not sale anything related to a firearm to anyone under 21. Just thought I would clarify so someone wouldn't see they still carry a line of guns and think they had been mislead. I realize more every day that I don't agree with the politics of a lot of retail stores and struggle to decide when to draw the line but a so called sporting goods store taking a stand against lawful gun ownership is hard to comprehend.