"Salvation" The All-Inclusive Gospel Word

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
He won't answer any questions like that.
Yep. For all the good it does anyone he may as well be reading from the Quran.
He posts paragraph after paragraph but doesn't want to discuss anything.
Just like a Mullah reading Ayahs. I'm not saying that to denigrate. It's just an accurate comparison.

gordon 2

It just goes to show how a bible student, a exceptional memory, a traveling preacher and with disregard of peer review, or any spiritual authority, can really take the rails out from under of the Great Commission train and return to the gods that come from up and down the planets and the stars... I also do not mean to denigrate. It is just sad to me that we Christians can make out of the bible any soup we what. :cry: When love is but a seasoning, it ain't the main course...

Last edited:

BanjoPicker

"To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins . . . to give to them (all of them) that sit in darkness" Lk. 1:77, 78. Since all men were in darkness then the light is for all men.

"I bring you glad tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people. For unto you (all people) is born this day a Saviour" Lk. 1:10, 11.

"On earth peace, good will toward men" meaning all men Lk. 2:14.

"Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man confess before the angels of God: but he that denieth men before men shall be denied before the angels of God Lk. 12:8, 9. This plainly shows that the responsibility of being accepted or denied of God is left up to the individual's choice, not to the sovereign will of God.

"It behoved Christ to suffer . . . that remission of sins should be preached in his name among all nations" Lk. 24:46, 47. Why preach to all nations if all do not have the same opportunity to choose and conform to the gospel being preached, whereby they might hope to be saved?

"In him was life; and the life was the light of men (all men, not a limited few) . . . that all men through him might believe . . . That was the true light which lighteth every man that cometh into the world" Jn. 1:4-9.

BanjoPicker

"Behold the Lamb of God, which taketh away the sins of the world" - - - the whole world, not just a part of it Jn. 1:29. This proves that atonement was made for sins of all men, and all who want to accept Christ as their substitute in paying the eternal death, can be saved. On the other hand, those who reject and refuse to believe on His name will be lost, but this does not mean that Christ died in vain. Nor does it mean that every time a saved man becomes a sinner again Christ has to die again for him to be restored. The sacrifice of Christ abides for all alike in any generation and men can avail themselves of the opportunity to be saved and can actually partake of such provision at any time, or they can reject the provision, without destroying it or cause it to be necessary for a new provision tom be made each time someone should be restored from sin. One must simply appropriate the salvation provided for him. We are told in Scripture that "we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once for all" Heb. 10:10 and "Christ once suffered for sins, the just for the unjust (all the unjust, not only a few), that he might bring us to God" 1 Pet. 3:18.