Saturday Night

johnpoulan83

Missed The Vote
We ordered the best local barbecue after workin outside all day in this heat, as usually they never disappoint , ribs, briscut, Mac n cheese, pole beans, baked beans, potatoe salad, garlic bread and pound cake and banana puddin for dessert, time to lay on the couch and watch the magic box

Attachments

• IMG_1581.jpeg
    IMG_1581.jpeg
    266.2 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1582.jpeg
    IMG_1582.jpeg
    228.1 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_1583.jpeg
    IMG_1583.jpeg
    124 KB · Views: 19

georgia_home

Did pork tenderloin tonight … while setting. mixed broccoli and cauliflower. Forgot plated shot, but I’m not very artistic with that part

son just got back from church camp. And the first thing he asked was… what’s for dinner tonight? he and mrs enjoyed

IMG_1789.jpeg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Y'all ate good!

Redbow

We had catfish fillets fried along with a big helping of fried shrimp, slaw, FF and hush puppies washed down with sweet iced tea.

Sounds like we are all eating good around this site.

slow motion

Forgot this. It's the reason we ate so late. We'd had a discussion about the difference between hors d'oeuvres and canapés. Looked it up and found something called devils on horseback. She decided to try making some. Now typically I'm not a fan of dates but it was good. For this recipe you take a pitted date. Make a slit. Put cheese in the slit. Wrap with bacon. Bake at 400° for I think it was 10 minutes. She made some with Stilton, some with White Cheddar, and some with regular Cheddar. The little edges where the cheese ran out and crisped up had infused with the sweetness of the date. Sweet cheese sounds disgusting bur was in fact exquisite.

IMG_20230716_115433.jpgIMG_20230716_115440.jpgIMG_20230716_115449.jpgIMG_20230716_115458.jpg