Savages new magic magazine

Hillbilly stalker

I spent bout half the morning chasing shells.:rofl:Talking about speed feeding. I carry the mag in my pocket because it’s what I call a semi- banana clip. It digs a hole in your vest and back walking if you leave it in the rifle. I got to noticing the clip was empty every time I pulled it out of my pocket. Found out why:banginghe If you accidentally touch it against anything including the mag well….it dumps them all.
New rifle & mag, has had less than 100 rounds put thru it. Gonna have to keep an eye on it.

Railroader

Billy’s Security Guard.
I just tried unsuccessfully to replicate your condition with The Kid's MK2 mags...

Two five round, and two ten rounders. Savage brand magazines.

Curious to see what Savage has to say about this after you call em ... ?

Hillbilly stalker

That’s a Mark II also. I had one before and that never happened.

Offroadtek

I've had one that would sometimes spit a few cases in my pocket. Bend the feed lips in just a tad will help. Never had it happen with the 5 rounders which I hunt with since they don't stab your back when it's shouldered.

rosewood

I've had one that would sometimes spit a few cases in my pocket. Bend the feed lips in just a tad will help. Never had it happen with the 5 rounders which I hunt with since they don't stab your back when it's shouldered.

Doesn't solve his "full auto" problem, but I would carry the 5 rounder in the gun and the higher capacity spare in my pocket. :)

Similar concept with the AR15, I don't like 30 round mags left in the guns, they stick out too far. I like the 20 round mags and they are better for shooting off the bench, but keep 30 rounders for mag dumps off hand and emergency situations. :)

Reaching out to savage is definitely the thing to do. See what they got to say about it. They may just send you a new mag or tell you tough. Won't know until you ask.

Rosewood