Scores from Augusta

jersey ga boy

165 sat to nervous 198sun 363 on the weekend
it was my first major event regardless of my shooting i had an awesome time hangin with my buds.looking foward to the classic.
wont be as nervous this time! holla

marc bramblett

some times scores ant all that matter. it is all about haveing a good time. i konw wendal coa win hands down in the eating and :cool::cool::cool::cool:dranking catagory

BlackArcher

Having a good time is great...

99 % of the time I am having a great time no matter the score.... They are people I look forward to seeing. some of the vendors I met when I first started shooting. Some of the peeps I have shot the team shoot with. Some of the pros. I also look forward to seeing the look on the faces of those that never been from our local shooting area.

I don't drive that far to just have a good time....
I go to compare my skills to the best in the world...
and hopefully win in the process.

Simply put I go to Win.. (May be I am wrapped too tight)Lol.

goldenarrow

i shot 16 up for the weekend !!! i shot 6 up the first day and 10 up the second day, and took first in the youth girls class!! the best thing is that i had a really good time!! ALSO, i got to see alot of people i have not seen in a long time!!! :banana::fine::bounce:

Spoon13

99 % of the time I am having a great time no matter the score.... They are people I look forward to seeing. some of the vendors I met when I first started shooting. Some of the peeps I have shot the team shoot with. Some of the pros. I also look forward to seeing the look on the faces of those that never been from our local shooting area.

I don't drive that far to just have a good time....
I go to compare my skills to the best in the world...
and hopefully win in the process.

Simply put I go to Win.. (May be I am wrapped too tight)Lol.

Well said. I agree with that whole heartedly. That is why I go to the local shoots. To hone my skills for the big one's and see where I measure up on a much larger scale.

411 Open "C" 3rd place