Severe Weather 2024 -Thunder, Lightning, Rain, and "Spinny Things"

fflintlock

Useles Billy’s Clubhouse Maintenance man
Everything is coming in later than originally thought. Just a light rain in south east Paulding Co right now. According to the radar, it's supposed to be heavier around 2 am.

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Everything is coming in later than originally thought. Just a light rain in south east Paulding Co right now. According to the radar, it's supposed to be heavier around 2 am.
Yep, or it dissipated

WOODIE13

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
We were lucky in south Monroe county. I got up and watched it come through. Wind and rain were pretty strong but no worse than a normal thunderstorm. I'm grateful after the luck we've had in the past few months with the house and all.

fireman32

"Useless Billy" Fire Chief.
Southern Crisp Co. had a tornado early this morning, close to Lake Blackshear. 6 mile path.IMG_0373.pngIMG_0372.pngIMG_0371.pngIMG_0370.pngIMG_0369.png

WOODIE13

Just started snowing here

WOODIE13

EF2 confirmed 15 miles away, winds 130 mph the other day...been a long time since I've seen or heard of one

WOODIE13

Tornado watch until 9 pm here, wind was kicking earlier

WOODIE13

Pretty big swaths of storms out west, calling for record highs here next couple days. Hopefully they dissipate before moving East.

Screenshot_20240427_105824_Chrome.jpg

Oldstick

Pretty big swaths of storms out west, calling for record highs here next couple days. Hopefully they dissipate before moving East.

View attachment 1302438
Ya'll see all those videos from this area today taken by drivers still heading directly into some huge tornadoes on the highway ahead? Most other cars have already stopped and are probably waiting for the chance to do a fast 180. I don't understand the need nowadays to try and create some sort of amateur video hero name for themselves.