Shoot for Life

fatboy BA

yeah we did have to leave early, hated we didnot get to meet you guys. we will be shooting some asa, we should see ya later.just shout at us before the next shoot.How did you like the hillsman range, it's usually a little tougher.

dmedd

re

yeah we did have to leave early, hated we didnot get to meet you guys. we will be shooting some asa, we should see ya later.just shout at us before the next shoot.How did you like the hillsman range, it's usually a little tougher.

Man we loved it. I shoot Open B and was 4 up until the last target!:banginghe I misjudged that flippin buck rabbit by 2 yards, held on the 12, and shot a 5 low!!:banginghe Man that thing's got a small kill.:bounce::bounce: I ended up with a 199. It was fun though.

fatboy BA

Don't feel bad buddy,alot of the shoots there will get you.I shoot novice,I was 9 up until the last two targets 5'd both we'll be looking foward to meeting you guys later on .Good shooting&good luck.

alligood729

Man we loved it. I shoot Open B and was 4 up until the last target!:banginghe I misjudged that flippin buck rabbit by 2 yards, held on the 12, and shot a 5 low!!:banginghe Man that thing's got a small kill.:bounce::bounce: I ended up with a 199. It was fun though.

We won't even discuss what I shot!! I know I lost 2 14's by banging off somebody's arrow!!! Oh well, it ain't no surprise that a S.T.A.R shooter's arrow was in the 14!! Sorry we missed you, but I know we'll run into one another later in the year, probably Augusta! And 199 on that course ain't nothin to be ashamed of!! They usually set a pretty good course, and the regular shoots are usually a little tighter. Ya'll come back again, ya heah me???:bounce::bounce:

dmedd

We won't even discuss what I shot!! I know I lost 2 14's by banging off somebody's arrow!!! Oh well, it ain't no surprise that a S.T.A.R shooter's arrow was in the 14!! Sorry we missed you, but I know we'll run into one another later in the year, probably Augusta! And 199 on that course ain't nothin to be ashamed of!! They usually set a pretty good course, and the regular shoots are usually a little tighter. Ya'll come back again, ya heah me???:bounce::bounce:

Yeah we'll see ya'll in Augusta. I may have a little surprise up my sleeve. I'm not sure yet, but time will tell.:flag: