should points be taken away................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bucky T

GONetwork Member
I've got a feeling a lot of fellas are going to be looking over their shoulders before that tailgate pic is taken!!!

:bounce:

BuckyT

SADDADDY

What if you kill one in another state where it is legal:huh:

don't be hate'n the playa:p

my bro just got 2 tons of corn and I hope to take lots of pics of my deer and some golden nuggets:banana:

quackwacker

What if you kill one in another state where it is legal:huh:

don't be hate'n the playa:p

my bro just got 2 tons of corn and I hope to take lots of pics of my deer and some golden nuggets:banana:

Deer in other states are not allowed in this contest. You must be thinking about the contest across the creek!

:bounce::bounce::bounce:

QuakerBoy

Deer in other states are not allowed in this contest. You must be thinking about the contest across the creek!

that's right...this contest discriminates against those members that'd don't hunt in ga:rolleyes:

Swamprat

Swamprat

That's the one I is in......:banana::banana::banana:

Even though there is a bag of golden nuggets it would still be hard to prove that a hunter was hunting over them. I guess honesty just needs to dictate but it still makes you wonder.

quackwacker

and its only a half of bag? whats up with that?

Guys it really dont matter to me, I was just being mischeif this morning.:whip::whip:

notnksnemor

The Great and Powerful Oz
and its only a half of bag? whats up with that?

Guys it really dont matter to me, I was just being mischeif this morning.:whip::whip:

Thanks for clarifying the mishief part. :):):)

Granted, it probably doesn't send the best photo message, but any use of said corn, would be purely speculation on our part.
The rules state that if game laws are violated, the contestant will be disqualified. Game law violations have to be determined by the DNR, not us.

Rick

gordylew

Maybe it's an empty bag that he carries for trash?:bounce:

gordylew

Why it's Gordy himself..I just saw the 1/2 MT Bag:bounce:

no it,s empty. just got through filling the feeder in the yard. Not where the deer was shot btw. I bait that site with valium coated apples.:bounce:

tattooed archer

Gordylew you say you shot both does with a bowtech gaurdian that is not a gaurdian in your hand where's the funky riser support.

gordylew

Gordylew you say you shot both does with a bowtech gaurdian that is not a gaurdian in your hand where's the funky riser support.

I believe your correct sir. Alegiance. I could not make up my mind when I bought it 4 weeks ago. I still have not made up my mind which one I should have gotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.