Silent but deadly

fountain

wake up girls! yal gotta help john out and put some brown on the ground.

mcnasty..you have done your part, you handed over the ring and asked the question. time to hunt and let the girls do the planning and pics aren't a valid excuse. do that after deer season

wake up girls! yal gotta help john out and put some brown on the ground.

mcnasty..you have done your part, you handed over the ring and asked the question. time to hunt and let the girls do the planning and pics aren't a valid excuse. do that after deer season

Amen - What he said!!!!!!

MCNASTY

Benjamin post that monkey kill on this thread.

MCNASTY

Btw anybody that has been engaged or is married knows it's not about when you wanna go to showers and take pics and such, you are told when these things are gonna be and you gotta show up. You should've seen the look I got when I told her to be mindful of opening weekend of turkey season.....so she set the wedding for April 18th!! Good enough

MCNASTY

I got four weeks to kill three, she give me plenty of time to have a little fun. Middle of April is lots better than 2nd weekend of November which was her first choice!!

MCNASTY

She didn't do too bad on our engagement picture ideas. She at least knows the difference between a brow tine and a G2 after tonight !! Heck I might have her cleaning deer by next year !!

MCNASTY

Finally got lucky this evening. Them crab apples are money !!

MCNASTY

Did I out punt my coverage? YEP !

deast1988

Nice man great shot of that hoyt!! :cool:

Congrats on the buck too.

MCNASTY

Appreciate it Deast !

MCNASTY

What's the stuff on the riser?

Also congrats

That's a barb wire wrap that's made out of some kind of really strong rubber. John claims it's a sound/shock absorbent. I can't really tell a difference but it kind of looks cool.

deast1988

That's a barb wire wrap that's made out of some kind of really strong rubber. John claims it's a sound/shock absorbent. I can't really tell a difference but it kind of looks cool.

Post a link, I picked up a carbon element off AT. It's not the G3 but brand new. And couldn't beat the price.