Simmons Tree Sharks

I did for years. I found them almost impossible to get razor sharp, I watched videos and tried every gadget under the sun.

I use Zwickey. Easy to sharpen and work great for me.

dm/wolfskin

First arrow out of my quiver has a tree shark on it when hunting deer. The deer in my avatar succumbed to a tree shark. I've killed over 10 pigs and around 10 deer with the same tree shark over the last 3 years. Now I had to find the right shaft that would shoot them out of my setup.

hambone76

I shoot the TreeSharks and the 205 grain Safari heads. They fly great for me.
I’ve yet to put one through a game animal.

frankwright

I use the Interceptors. Stevie Wonder blood trails and I find them easy to sharpen with a three sided diamond stick!

Sautee Ridgerunner

Theyre plenty easy to sharpen with a razors edge guide and a three sided jewel stick. People are thrown off by the width of tree sharks and think theyll have tuning issues but it is surface area, not width that planes arrows and tree sharks have less SA than most all broadheads.

I shot them for years with great resukts but then lost two deer because of one sided bone contact and havent used them since.

Mark R

Theyre plenty easy to sharpen with a razors edge guide and a three sided jewel stick. People are thrown off by the width of tree sharks and think theyll have tuning issues but it is surface area, not width that planes arrows and tree sharks have less SA than most all broadheads.

I shot them for years with great resukts but then lost two deer because of one sided bone contact and havent used them since.
What do you shoot now ?