Slaw dawg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Easy there Jim, start the rookie off slow... just some good slaw, salt, and pepper. After he figures out what he's been miss'n.. then he can start add'n a little here and there.

Man I'm trying to get folks into the fold!

dawg

We live in Gainesville;Ga. Smoke House Bar beque has a great Slaw dog and Jay Lou’s!
I love mine with slaw and onions

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team

WOODIE13

I like everything on mine, chili, slaw, onions, ketchup, even a few jalapenos

longbowdave1

I just had made venison dogs in camp last week, had slaw as a side with them. Who knew that I could have put it on to the dogs????

Hillbilly stalker

King Tut drive in in beckley does it, real good
Next time your back around Huntington….Go to Stewart’s on 4th ave. Best slaw dog or slaw burger you can wrap a lip around ! Legend had it that’s where the Kentucky Headhunters eat every time their in town. And make sure you get a root beer in a frosted mug to wash it down. The other Stewart’s locations don’t taste as good as that one. Make a puppy dog pull a freight train :rockon:

Attachments

• 6D01897B-5786-46C8-ABF4-B559C61B2667.jpeg
    6D01897B-5786-46C8-ABF4-B559C61B2667.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DD022F7B-CEB0-433B-8F43-49D615BFB261.jpeg
    DD022F7B-CEB0-433B-8F43-49D615BFB261.jpeg
    21.4 KB · Views: 4

WOODIE13

Next time your back around Huntington….Go to Stewart’s on 4th ave. Best slaw dog or slaw burger you can wrap a lip around ! Legend had it that’s where the Kentucky Headhunters eat every time their in town. And make sure you get a root beer in a frosted mug to wash it down. The other Stewart’s locations don’t taste as good as that one. Make a puppy dog pull a freight train :rockon:
I like Hillbilly Hotdogs there in Lesage, ate there a few times.

hopper

Just wore out a pack of Slaw Dawgs last week myself.
Yall probably shoot me in the foot but took a liking to Dairy Queen slaw Dawgs but always get the Varsity Chili Cheese Slaw when I feeling like gettin real sloppy?

WOODIE13

Just wore out a pack of Slaw Dawgs last week myself.
Yall probably shoot me in the foot but took a liking to Dairy Queen slaw Dawgs but always get the Varsity Chili Cheese Slaw when I feeling like gettin real sloppy?
We have a DQ in Hinton WV, they make some good slaw dogs and bbq. Heard it was one of the originals, their menu has a lot more than most I've seen.