Slip for a trapper style pocket knife

TurkeyH90

Looking for a leather crafterp to possibly make a rough out slip for a trapper style pocket knife. After losing my favorite knife Ive ever owned I got to make a change. Trapper knives are heavy and I lost an Eye Brand trapper that was the best carbon steel Ive ever seen. Still sick over it.

Anvil Head

Sorry for your loss, hate losing a PK anytime.
Where you located? Slip with belt loop, snap cover, inside pocket (soft)? Be more specific and you'll get a better response.
I'm in Acworth, if you're nearby, I can knock one out in a few minutes. Not much to them.
PM sent with contact info.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Sorry for your loss, hate losing a PK anytime.
Where you located? Slip with belt loop, snap cover, inside pocket (soft)? Be more specific and you'll get a better response.
I'm in Acworth, if you're nearby, I can knock one out in a few minutes. Not much to them.
PM sent with contact info.
For us who don't know what a slip is,what is a slip?

Hillbilly stalker

Some folks call a pocket knife a " slip joint", I'd imagine that's were it came from. I had to figure that one out too.:biggrin2: Them German Eye brand knives are some dandies, especially a trapper model.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
A Tennessee friend educated me about pokes and paper bags years ago,now I know about slips. Those little knife holders with a snap closure like Buck knives used to sell would work too. They slipped on your belt and you wouldn't lose your knife,unless your belt came off,or you didn't get a good snap closing when you put your knife in it.