Snuck through SW Ga today.

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
My son wanted to sleep in this morning, so my wife decided to go hunt (sit) with me.
We left @ 4:15am, made the 2.5 hour drive, sat until 11am & didn't see a thing. They replanted our cutover this week. I was hunting the edge, so that may be part of the problem.
Anyway, we left our lease & headed back on Hwy 90. Cut up through the woods at Chattahoochee & into Thomasville.
Had lunch at the Farmer's Market Restaurant. Delicious!
Screenshot_20200118-182715_Photo Editor.jpg
I'll probably pay for it (gout), but them fried gizzards were off the chain! So tender.

My wife did a little shopping & then we hit Hwy 19 & headed home.
Although we didn't have any luck hunting, we sure had an enjoyable day.

On the plate - garden cabbage, green beans, corn, rice & gravy, fried chicken & fried gizzards.

4HAND

Staff member
Have you tried the Seminole Winds Buffet in Thomasville?
Yes sir & it was good. It's been a couple of years since we've eaten at either one. We decided on this one today & certainly were not disappointed.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
My son wanted to sleep in this morning, so my wife decided to go hunt (sit) with me.
We left @ 4:15am, made the 2.5 hour drive, sat until 11am & didn't see a thing. They replanted our cutover this week. I was hunting the edge, so that may be part of the problem.
Anyway, we left our lease & headed back on Hwy 90. Cut up through the woods at Chattahoochee & into Thomasville.
Had lunch at the Farmer's Market Restaurant. Delicious!
View attachment 999295
I'll probably pay for it (gout), but them fried gizzards were off the chain! So tender.

My wife did a little shopping & then we hit Hwy 19 & headed home.
Although we didn't have any luck hunting, we sure had an enjoyable day.

On the plate - garden cabbage, green beans, corn, rice & gravy, fried chicken & fried gizzards.

That place will make you fat 4. I have been there before.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I have to say I admire the dedication of anyone who would drive 5 hours for a morning’s hunt. Enjoy it while you have the energy. :clap:

4HAND

Staff member
I have to say I admire the dedication of anyone who would drive 5 hours for a morning’s hunt. Enjoy it while you have the energy. :clap:

It makes for a long day. We normally go out & spend the night.
Went yesterday evening, spent the night & hunted this morning.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Good looking grub, ate there a few years back and am still stuffed.