So bad in Knoxville, players are getting shot..

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Wow... You boys better start winning before the whole fan base goes "full retard"...

Tennessee defensive back Brandon Davis suffered a gunshot wound in his leg early Saturday morning, according to Knox News. He was transported to a nearby medical center to be treated for non-life threatening injuries.

Officers searched the bar and did not find any shell casings or blood, and were unable to locate anyone inside the bar that heard any gunshots or who saw Davis and Flowers in the bar before the shooting. An officer overheard several people say that Davis shot himself in the leg, according to the incident report.

$10 says the idiot shot himself with his own gun.

https://brobible.com/sports/article/tennessee-football-player-brandon-davis-gunshot/?utm=newsbreak

Browning Slayer

And we make head lines and world news when our player kicks a door. :rolleyes:

Browning Slayer

Where is "Knoxville"?

Yep, must of fat fingered the keyboard when I was typing.. It was hard to not laugh at how "stupid" that Vol was for shooting himself... Life is so hard in Dumpsterville he was drowning his sorrows in a bar and shot himself.. :rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

I will take that just because of the odds that the gun belonged to someone else. LOL

You got me, Where do I send the gift card? Cause I already know it belonged to someone else without even waiting on the report. I wasn't looking at it that way... :bounce::bounce: