Sports Illustrated names Uga college football’s best mascot

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I cant help it. I keep reading that last line over and over. Just like Clemson kept scoring and scoring and scoring and.....
Tell me about it. He hasn't responded in awhile, so I'm thinking he done dropped his phone in the toilet. :ROFLMAO:

BuckNasty83

An inbred mutt whose genetics will make it extinct in my lifetime. That's about on par for Sports Illustrated. At least our dog will hunt. And doesn't need an air conditioned house to stay alive on the field. Go Vols with a practical, useful, and genetically superior mascot.
Right. This breed is good for nothing and useless as a mascot

SpotandStalk

All I can say is that the dogs are oh. Ooh. Ohh 0-3 to bama. Really glad to have the opportunity to ruin your season early next year and hopefully destroy it this year Nothing personal. I just want slayer to lose his fourth Avenue I just wore slayer to looses fourth Avatar bet to me. ?

Coach O has spoken

BuckNasty83

The ranking seems to reflect how incorrect you are. ?
Lol have you seen their other rankings? They have Knoxville as 8th overall ranked College Town. Knox ain't even a College Town.

And rocky top is not our official fight song. It's not even a fight song. But they listed it as #3 FIGHT song

Ga wasn't even mentioned in stadiums or fight song?

In all seriousness.....

Everyone knows Rocky Top is the best song ever and Neyland stadium is the greatest stadium of all time. And Smokey would whip thre greatest mascot, within the greatest stadium, while the greatest song plays, in front of the greatest fans of the land

BuckNasty83

All I can say is that the dogs are oh. Ooh. Ohh 0-3 to bama. Really glad to have the opportunity to ruin your season early next year and hopefully destroy it this year Nothing personal. I just want slayer to lose his fourth Avenue I just wore slayer to looses fourth Avatar bet to me. ?
He's been able to counter that by picking on me with his customized Slayer avatars..... But just think about it. In another year or 2, he'll have a Bama avatar half the year and a UT avatar the other half. He's already practicing his absence right now?

TinKnocker

Lol have you seen their other rankings? They have Knoxville as 8th overall ranked College Town. Knox ain't even a College Town.

And rocky top is not our official fight song. It's not even a fight song. But they listed it as #3 FIGHT song

In all seriousness.....

Everyone knows Rocky Top is the best song ever and Neyland stadium is the greatest stadium of all time. And Smokey would whip thre greatest mascot, within the greatest stadium, while the greatest song plays, in front of the greatest fans of the land
I see why everyone says TN fans are delusional.

SpotandStalk

In all seriousness.....

The only time I like the Rocky Top fight song is when I'm watching the game with my Uga buddies.???