Steakhouse Chicken Feast

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Made this up last night. Good Lawd! Chicken breasts soaked in a honey-mustard-lemon marinade, grilled up with some post oak smoke, and topped with mushrooms, bacon, and jack cheese. Little personal bloomin' onions with bangbang sauce, loaded tater skins with bacon, sharp cheddar, maters, and green onions. Grilled garlic toast. It was slightly edible. :)

as-chicken.jpg

arlo4.jpg

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
So this is his pre feed me pose and him on his back is his post feed me pose?
Yep, the second pose is food coma. :bounce:

Big7

The Oracle
Made this up last night. Good Lawd! Chicken breasts soaked in a honey-mustard-lemon marinade, grilled up with some post oak smoke, and topped with mushrooms, bacon, and jack cheese. Little personal bloomin' onions with bangbang sauce, loaded tater skins with bacon, sharp cheddar, maters, and green onions. Grilled garlic toast. It was slightly edible. :)

View attachment 1245446

View attachment 1245447
I can almost hear your arteries hardening.
::ke:

Looks like that stuff is good for little Arlo's coat. All shinny and happy.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
I can almost hear your arteries hardening.
::ke:

Looks like that stuff is good for little Arlo's coat. All shinny and happy.
Naw. They are well-lubricated. I'd feel stupid laying in a hospital one day at 150 dying from lettuce poisoning realizing that I could have actually enjoyed life.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It's pretty quick and easy, and good!
Bang bang sauce is great, but the dip recipe you gave me for fried onion a few years back is AWSOME! You aught to give it to everyone.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Bang bang sauce is great, but the dip recipe you gave me for fried onion a few years back is AWSOME! You aught to give it to everyone.
Probably the same one. I just call it that. If you got it, post it. I don't remember which recipe I sent you offhand.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks great!! Arlo needs feeding!!

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member