Strange event with scottie sheffler at the PGA

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.

Ugahunter2013

From what I have read, he was doing what he was instructed to do by PGA officials and that other players had already done the same thing and got in. I got a feeling super cop will be doing desk work or writing parking tickets the rest of his career.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Sounds like he made a mistake. BUT a felony Really! I would say that officer was overreaching
Supposedly confused and thought he was going the right way.

transfixer

From what I have read, he was doing what he was instructed to do by PGA officials and that other players had already done the same thing and got in. I got a feeling super cop will be doing desk work or writing parking tickets the rest of his career.

Super cop should lose his job ! at the very least he should be sued ! from what I read this event absolutely did not warrant the screaming from the officer or the violent reaction he exhibited, and definitely did not warrant handcuffs of a known player, who was in a vehicle saying he was part of PGA ,

James12

Just put him on the nation-wide marketing scene for those who don’t follow golf.

turkeykirk

Scheffler might have to go overseas and join the LIV league to avoid legal trouble! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

transfixer

Scheffler might have to go overseas and join the LIV league to avoid legal trouble! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I don't golf, or follow golf , but I know its full of lawyers, high dollar excellent lawyers , pretty sure he's already had quite a few offer to represent him in this case, if I were that officer I'd be making sure my union dues were paid up , and whatever else he belongs to in the way of legal representation !

hawkeye123

Officer grabbed the car and got drug, probably did'nt even know officer was holding onto suv, bet all the flashing lights in dark messed w/ No. 1 golfer in the world, said it was a chaotic situation, craziest most unexpected sports headline in a while! Scottie bout the dead opposite of a thug, I know Raylander was being funny not serious, someone owes an apology to Scottie!

alphachief

You can throw bottles at cops and spray them in the face with bear spray and not go to jail…as long as you leave the protest. But heaven forbid you not strictly follow driving instructions trying to get into a golf tournament.
1715979976682.jpeg

greendawg

I've been sorting through info, including what others there said they saw and it looks like Scheffler was directed by officials and a police officer in uniform told him to drive forward and do exactly what he was doing. Then a detective in plain clothes went ballistic and decided to grab his car as he drove by, and that's when Scheffler drug him a few feet. The first cop did nothing but stand there while the person that he told to proceed was being arrested. All the first cop has to do was tell the other officer it was his fault and he proceeded at his direction, but no, he said nothing to diffuse the situation. I keep seeing and hearing that the majority of cops are good cops, but when it comes time for them to stand up for citizens when a bad cop loses their mind, they never do. I just saw a story where a woman was being arrested and the arresting cop pushed her face down into a fire ant mound and handcuffed her and would not let her up, even as she screamed that she was being bitten over and over by ants. She ended with 300+ bites and no other cop stepped in to help her move or even brush the ants off. In another instance in Ohio, a cop pulled an 18 year old high school student over for going 37 in a 30 and she had a rear light out. All she did was ask why she was being pulled over and the cop didn't like that, so he used an armbar and slammed the 100 lb girl on the ground within 90 seconds. He claimed she refused to put her window down and would not produce ID. Then he said everything would be on bodycam, but of course it wasn't because he didn't turn it on right away like he was supposed to but he wasn't expecting the store to have surveillance footage showing she did fully roll her window down and she had her ID in her hand when he slammed her.

I think it's very possible that Scheffler did not realize the person grabbing his car was police, or it is possible that he did not even see the officer in question, because there were dozens of cop cars and other emergency personnel with super bright LED lightbars all flashing in his face. I was at a crash a couple of years back at night where a GSP was in the road directing traffic and I could not see what he was telling me to do because his blues were blinding me. I just slowly inched forward until I got into a spot that blocked his lightbar until I saw his flashlight and could tell where he was direction me to go.

I used to fully support cops, but it seems like every day there is a new story where a cop forgets and leaves a suspect in their car parked on railroad tracks, or they unload their gun at a guy at the sound of an acorn, or they break elderly lady's shoulder who had dementia and then laugh at the pop, not realizing their conversation was caught on tape. I have a distrust of cops I've never had before and I believe Scheffler over them.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Super cop should lose his job ! at the very least he should be sued ! from what I read this event absolutely did not warrant the screaming from the officer or the violent reaction he exhibited, and definitely did not warrant handcuffs of a known player, who was in a vehicle saying he was part of PGA ,

In a vehicle that was marked as a PGA vehicle. ;)

Oldstick

I hope not, but we all probably know how this is going to play out in the left wing propaganda machine. "Rich, white, PGA star not obeying the cops and he didn't even get shooted or choked by the POPO. Then they letst' him out in a couple hours to go back to his game, Yada Yada."

Just another excuse to start some new riots.

Doesn't matter whether any facts or videos come out to prove it was all an honest misunderstanding. The manufactured media narrative will be the only "truth" by that time.

Oldstick

They're probably gonna claim they have evidence that Trump texted Scottie right before he drove around. "Go ahead Scottie you are the number 1 golfer in the world, the only one better than me." :ROFLMAO:

James12

Still waiting on Lebron’s take. I’m certain he feels this affected opinions on his son’s combine performance. Apologies should be sent to Scottie and the poor feller that lost his combine spot to LeBronny.