Streak o Lean

bigox911

your probably talking about Cloverleaf,,,just across the river bridge in East Dublin. They still serve it,,,and i think Old Times Buffet does too. Those are the only 2 places open now that still have it.

Both are good!!

Old Times Buffet..that was it ! Man I miss their fried corn cakes too. And they had a good pot roast. They were better than the Cloverleaf.
Man, I'm hungry!

You got it backwards! The Hayloft had em all beat :bounce:

telsonman

every southerner knows that fatback is better than bacon

jigman29

I took a big platefull of "midlin'" to work one day and half the people wouldn't eat it till i told them it was just bacon lol.Then they couldn't eat enough of it.They couldn't understand why we didn't just say bacon lol.Thing is we call it bacon if it comes from the store but if we kill our own hogs we say middlin.

gadeerwoman

WHT, I left the Laurens County club...else I'd STILL be eating at the Old Times!:biggrin2: Still hunt down that way on occasion but my buds aren't as eager to go pig out as David and I were.
Where is the Hayloft? I been known to travel quite a ways for good food..............

whchunter

Hayloft

WHT, I left the Laurens County club...else I'd STILL be eating at the Old Times!:biggrin2: Still hunt down that way on occasion but my buds aren't as eager to go pig out as David and I were.
Where is the Hayloft? I been known to travel quite a ways for good food..............

The Hayloft was on N. Jefferson but has been closed for several years. Ate at Ole Times today.....yummmm
If you're in the area sometime give me some advanced notice and I'll buy your lunch at Ole Time. I hunt near Wrightsville and also just above hwy. 68 before the turnoff to Sandersville.