Sugar Bowl

joepuppy

I also cheer for my Falcons and Braves, so I feel the pain as well. Seems they work awful hard to disappoint.:ROFLMAO:

It'll never suck to be a Bammer. That's like saying it sucks to be a Yankee fan. Even if they don't win a World Series, everyone still thinks of the Yankees when they think of baseball and dynasties. Everyone thinks of Bama when they think of college football and dynasties. I'm a Braves fan but, that's the way it is. See the similarities. Bama-Yankees 40 rings......Dawgs-Braves 2 rings

I would rather pull for Vanderbilt than Bama or ANY freaking team with the word Yankee in it.

And yeah, it sucks to be a Bammer. Go anywhere in this country and say you are from Alabama and the 1st thing tat is going to pop up in someones mind is not Bama football. It's trailer parks and inbred folks.

BamaGeorgialine

I would rather pull for Vanderbilt than Bama or ANY freaking team with the word Yankee in it.

And yeah, it sucks to be a Bammer. Go anywhere in this country and say you are from Alabama and the 1st thing tat is going to pop up in someones mind is not Bama football. It's trailer parks and inbred folks.
Of course you'd pull for anyone else other than Bama for the same reason I'd pull for anyone else before I would the Yankees. I can't stand them because they win all the time but, I respect the heck out of what they've done. I'm jealous and so are you except I can admit it. Stay bitter buddy. It's quite entertaining

Of course you'd pull for anyone else other than Bama for the same reason I'd pull for anyone else before I would the Yankees. I can't stand them because they win all the time but, I respect the heck out of what they've done. I'm jealous and so are you except I can admit it. Stay bitter buddy. It's quite entertaining

That's where you are wrong. I've pulled for Bama on more than one occasion.

As far as ANY Yankee team be it Boston, Mets or any Yankee.. I wouldn't pull for them for nothing cause they are Yankees. They don't have to be from New York. I just don't like Yankees.

That's not bitter.. That's just the way it is. I'm a southerner. Just like I wouldn't pull for any Commiefornia stuff.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Titans sniffed one SB and choked big time just like the Falcons did, then you got Vandy, and the Hockey team that will never win a Stanley cup, and a UT, that is a shadow of the old teams.

joepuppy

What is UT's excuse?
Jimmy Haslam. That's our excuse. Over a decade of him meddling in our athletic program has not been pretty. He is our largest program donor, and also owns the Cleveland Browns, if that tells you anything.