Sunday morning chatter...TAM to fire Fisher!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Napier will get a reprieve for another year with the great recruiting class he has coming in for ‘24.
If they were smart they would extend his contract now before he wins too much and gets expensive.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Never liked the dummy. Wonder if Bobby P is able to keep his job as OC, or perhaps they promote him to head corch? And for the love of precious kittens and all that is cuddly, PLEASE don’t let him end up on TV!

bullgator

Never liked the dummy. Wonder if Bobby P is able to keep his job as OC, or perhaps they promote him to head corch? And for the love of precious kittens and all that is cuddly, PLEASE don’t let him end up on TV!
Maybe Fisher and Coach O can get their own talk show.

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Maybe Fisher and Coach O can get their own talk show.
That’s a great idea, bull! Those two and coach Lou Holtz would make a great talk show trio. They could call it Three Dummies Talking Football and Spittin’ All Over Each Other. Whatcha think? :bounce:

bullgator

That’s a great idea, bull! Those two and coach Lou Holtz would make a great talk show trio. They could call it Three Dummies Talking Football and Spittin’ All Over Each Other. Whatcha think? :bounce:
It would be a great lead-in to the Finebaum Show. Maybe the guy from The Waterboy could get the 4th seat….. :rofl:

bullgator

7F90304A-8A35-4776-9F6D-B5A313B14DF7.jpeg

James12

I really do get all the hate for Jimbo, but I can’t help but think TAMU takes a step back for a bit, especially with all the parity in CFB now. It’s the SEC West not the pac 12 (pac 4)…. Could be wrong here, but we’ll see.

ddavis1120

The money in college football is just incredible. Less than thirty years ago the Dawgs owed Goff around $600k to take a hike and I thought it would set the program back years. I don’t think anyone in Butts Mehre noticed.
Same thing is going to happen at TAMU. Handful of oil and real estate barons are going to write checks to the 12th man foundation and the $76 million problem goes away and the barons get their tax deduction.

Latest posts