Taking Son to College Today

whiskers

Wow.... an I really be this old. Seems like just a couple years ago I was bringing him home from the hospital as my first born.

I AM SO VERY PROUD OF HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yeah: :yeah: :clap:
Still, going to be a long lonely semester at my house with him gone away at school.

At least I still have my daughter at home, she is only 16. Won't be long though she is in the 11th grade this year.

:flag: :cool: :hair:

Whiskers

Dustin Pate

Administrator
Staff member
I will be a junior at West Georgia this year and I can tell you that it moves even faster when you get there. Tell him to have fun and remember to study every now and again.

LJay

Retired Mod
I know the feeling. just deer hunt every minute you can. to occupy the time. It hurts to see them go off because you know they will marry soon. But then, Here come the grandkids. There is nothing like them!!!!!

whiskers

Dropped him off with his stuff at Shorter College in Rome Ga.
He sent a list back with me to send him stuff that he forgot. MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was after him all week to make a list and get things ready, but no he waits till friday and throws thing together and forgot a bunch of stuff OF COURSE!!!!!!!
Sounds like a typical teenager huh??????

Whiskers

Jeff Phillips

Whiskers - You miss them something terrible during the week! Then they come home and hit the road to go see their friends :huh: ;)

Son in College

Boy, do I know how you feel. My son will be a Junior in the Terry School of Business next week. I will never forget, after he got his drivers lisence, the first time I stood and watched him drive himself to high school. I turned to my wife and said "I don't think I'm ready for this."

Now he is off in Athens, and for some reason, which I cannot understand (YEA RIGHT!), he would rather spend these fall weekends there than in deer camp with his old man.

They grow up ENTIRELY too fast.

whiskers

Jeff, He said he is not coming home on weekends , unless I pay for his gas.

WCA, Yeah been down that road too. He did tell me to come up and bowhunt Berry College with him.

Whiskers