Tampa Bay area

nickel back

where is a good place to stay in the Tampa Bay area

going down the 2nd week of july to fish the skyway

JFKFLA

I have a family member that has a 2/2 condo on Seista Key beach that she rents out. $650 a week and the beach there is unbelievable. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. The skyway is about 45 minutes away. Anything else you want to know let me know. It also has a dock there to fish in the bay.

Last edited:

nickel back

I have a family member that has a 2/2 condo on Seista Key beach that she rents out. $650 a week and the beach there is unbelievable. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. The skyway is about 45 minutes away. Anything else you want to know let me know. I also has a dock there to fish in the bay.

:cool:pm sent to you:cool:

nickel back

Jerry it was good to talk to you today......thanks for the advice
and I'm going to give you a call back......can not wait to hook up with you and do some fishing.....

captainhook

I grew up fishing around Tampa. I think due to regulations the fishing is even better now than in the 70' & 80's. We used to tear up the snook at my Grandparents house. There used to be a huge hammerhead that hung around the Skyway. If I remember right the fishermen used to call him Old Hitler.

Rob

Jerry is as good as they get

I fished with Jerry and Doyle over memorial day weekend and I must say I had a blast. They know the area and were unbeliveably nice guys.

Jerry, I have been meaning to post the pics of our fish, I just have not made time. I will call you when I get a few minutes to catch up.

I have a family member that has a 2/2 condo on Seista Key beach that she rents out. $650 a week and the beach there is unbelievable. Walking distance to restaurants and shops. The skyway is about 45 minutes away. Anything else you want to know let me know. I also has a dock there to fish in the bay.

Doyle

Yea, we had a great time with Rob. I might be able to get some fishing time in during the time you are here. I just got my little outboard of the shop and it's going to need some running time.