Tax Free Holiday

Deerhead

If it passes SB 344 creates a 5-day tax-free holiday in October of every year. This would include guns, ammo, gun safes, and gun-related accessories. Would you wait until October to buy your next gun or accessory?

ucfireman

Wont happen.
Besides if its really for hunters, why not include all hunting equipment and not just guns and ammo?
This is just a game to get his name out there.

specialk

this is making the libs head explode....i say go for two weeks....

transfixer

If it passes SB 344 creates a 5-day tax-free holiday in October of every year. This would include guns, ammo, gun safes, and gun-related accessories. Would you wait until October to buy your next gun or accessory?
whoever sponsored this must be in jeopardy of not being re-elected ? or they have designs on a higher office ?

besides, when I buy guys its from individuals, no tax involved, I buy ammo normally only if its on sale, the tax doesn't prevent me from buying, I won't buy ammo that isn't on sale just to save tax either,

rosewood

I am assuming that is a state bill?

Man, if that was federal, there would be a mad run on suppressors, myself included.

rosewood