Teal

GSURugger

here is a picture of the premium tags, allows you 2 extra birds
Duck-tag-charm-Sterling-silver_099F.jpg

MudDucker

Staff member
What kind'a area's should I use that in?
It sure ain't meant for no hog. Just spray some on your shells before loading and it will help keep your system moving nice and smoothly. :cool:

brittonl

:fine::fine: Man I sure was lucky! This banded GW is so rare that it has me in the running for a new truck! Depends on how the shoot off goes coming up.

Man, can't wait for a different topic so I can post a different pic! :huh:

Attachments

• DSC03314.JPG
    DSC03314.JPG
    127.7 KB · Views: 427

GTN

I heard Christmas Creek area is really startin to load up. Anybody plan to hunt there opening day.

kscoggins

I heard Christmas Creek area is really startin to load up. Anybody plan to hunt there opening day.

Don't know about christmas creek, but I'm follerin you on opening day. Don't mind the shadow you see behind you.

DuckGodLiaison

I hear you can get a set of those premium tags on ebay for around $35! I got my standard ones in the mail last week. I think it might be worth ordering the premiums........more meat! GSURUGGER, how much did you pay for your premiums?

GSURugger

I hear you can get a set of those premium tags on ebay for around $35! I got my standard ones in the mail last week. I think it might be worth ordering the premiums........more meat! GSURUGGER, how much did you pay for your premiums?
well, those premiums are the cream of the crop, all weather, stainless steel ones, they'll run you around 60$

I got the premium ones, a few years back. My teal left before season and didn't come back so I just use it for a key chain now. Do bad they engrave the year on the back.