Curtis-UGA
TheTurkeySlayer
Gut Pile
BgDadyTrophyHunter

Looks like we have a pretty good team.

Last edited:

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
I would say we have a great opportunity to win this Guys! Let's go gettem!!!! I am pumped and ready for some Long Beards and Long Sharp Spurs!
Tim is present and accounted for!

Gut_Pile

Looks like a good team! Look forward to it guys!

Curtis-UGA

Hey Gut Pile I think we have the same hunt at Piedmont, maybe we can meet up? Will you be camping down there? Piedmont has been good to me, 4 birds in the last 2 years down there.

Gut_Pile

umm...turkey terrorist, beak smashers, sylvestris slammers, widow makers, tom foolery, those are a few that come to mind

TheTurkeySlayer

Wassup fellers! Im ready to slay some thunder chickens this year. How bout the spur collectors??

Curtis-UGA

Team Fatal Attraction is one I came up with last year I thought was pretty cool. Any name is fine with me!

BgDadyBeardBustr

Gone But Not Forgotten
Team Sad Daddy's, Beak Blasters and Head Smashers is all that come to mind right now! I have another name in mind but I will have to wait till next year for that one. New call name from some friends of mine! :bounce: What ever y'all come up with is fine for me! Tim

Last edited:

Gut_Pile

Beak Smashers sounds good to me. Anyone not like beak smashers?

Curtis-UGA

Hey guys what y'all got planned this season? I hunt private land in Newton, Lamar and Taylor Co. I have been watching alot of birds this year mostly 2 yr olds. I will be at I Piedmont for the first hunt for 4 of the 5 days. Might get up to Kentucky for a long weekend to hunt a buddy of mines families land. Have been invited back out to Missouri but not sure on that yet! Ready to get going. Went out scouting this afternoon and walked to within 25 yds of a gobbler. He payed me little attention? Maybe my first target!

Gut_Pile

I will be hunting my club and private land here in Milledgeville, will hunt Piedmont for a few days and I will also hunt Cedar Creek some. I am going to SC next weekend and then headed to Washington state second weekend in may!

Gut_Pile

goblr77...can you edit your first post and put our team name into the thread title?

TheTurkeySlayer

Beak Smashers it is!
Ill be huntin private land in johnson county, Corp land in columbia county, and about 1500 acres of chalk mine land in wilkinson county!