Team #3 Team Striker

ts602

Hey guys I,m checking in. I'm excited about the challenge. I've been seeing so birds around my area, so I'm ready to go.

Last edited:

Big Country Boy

I'm here and ready to go !!!! Time to redeem myself from last year and this is looking to be a good year.. I'm looking forward to chatting with ya'll.

klemsontigers7

Hey guys... I'm here. Going to camp next weekend to listen and be ready for the GA opener. I do most of my hunting in SC and this year I'll get to hunt more during the week. I'm out there every Saturday and Sunday and I'm going on to Kansas the last weekend in April to chase some Rios. Killed 2 last year and 5 in 2010.

CPark58

Checking in. Ill have to wait until April to get out there but hopefully ill be able to contribute a few Oklahoma rios. I've been on the 2nd and 3rd place teams the past two years so hopefully we can get the top spot this year.

Any ideas for a team name?

CPark58

Klemson- I usually hunt Kansas every year even whenI lived in Savannah. Where in Kansas are your going?

ts602

Hey guys,has anyone been thinking of a team name? I had thought about Striker or team striker.

Big Country Boy

hey guys,has anyone been thinking of a team name? I had thought about striker or team striker.

im good with whatever ya'll decide on team name...is this anybodys first year??? Me & klemsontiger7 were on the same team last year...i know he knows the ropes...

ts602

It's my first year. My son was on your team last year,so I know some about it. I followed it with him. (mtstephens18) but I will need you guys to help guide me through.

klemsontigers7

I suggest if you haven't done it before you take plenty of time to know the posting rules.

I always use a phone... but a newspaper is fine too. Just MAKE SURE that the phone or newspaper is in the photo that shows you and the turkey. Also, the date on the phone or newspaper must be visible in the up close picture of the turkey.

ts602

Thanks klemsontigers7 I think we need to post kills on this thread before actually posting them to make sure we don't get a DQ.What do ya'll think? Some more names we can toss around is( Red Head Exterminators and Headknockers.)

turkeyed

It's my first year. My son was on your team last year,so I know some about it. I followed it with him. (mtstephens18) but I will need you guys to help guide me through.

Tim
Dont you worry old buddy.... Just call me. I will help you unless the scores are close. JK
By the way the wheel chair comment from Raburn was pretty dang funny.

CPark58

I think its probably a good idea to post every picture on this thread first so we can review it as a team to A) make sure the pictures will be acceptable per the contest rules and B) make sure its a bird we want to post.

trophyslayer

Checkin In guys! went last weekend and saw a big tom!... he stayed quiet though so hopefully he gets gobble ready by the 24th!

trophyslayer

I think its probably a good idea to post every picture on this thread first so we can review it as a team to A) make sure the pictures will be acceptable per the contest rules and B) make sure its a bird we want to post.

agreed

trophyslayer

im good with whatever ya'll decide on team name...is this anybodys first year??? Me & klemsontiger7 were on the same team last year...i know he knows the ropes...

this is my first year in the challenge but dont worry... i should have no issues knockin a few long beards:cheers:

trophyslayer

Team Fuzzy Snoods, Team spankin spurs, Muckalee Creek Massacre, team no turkey's were harmed in the making of this team name... etc

CPark58

Whats everyone shooting this season? I myself have a 870 express youth compact 20 ga. Still working on the choke/shell combo

trophyslayer

ole mossberg 500 12g with a gobble stoper choke, nitro #5s, its a good pattern to about 50 yards.