Team #3 Team Striker

Big Country Boy

Here are my Kansas birds. One is a Rio, the other is an Eastern/Rio Hybrid.

AWESOME!!! you have had a great season so far..I'm about done myself for sure my buddy is ready to get one on his own. so i can concentrate on getting work done.

ts602

I went Sunday and didn't hear or see anything. Went yesterday and heard one gobble 4 times, but he was on neighboring property. I called for 1 1/2 . After the 4 gobbles I never heard him again.

CPark58

friday and most of saturday

Big Country Boy

Well its winding down fellas !!! Im rooting for ya'll... maybe we can put a couple of last minute birds on the board !!! if not i've had a blast this year and have really enjoyed it... good luck to all thats still chasing them super chickens. We are all blessed just to have the opportunity just to be able to get out there and enjoy this great sport...and GOD willing we can do it again next year...

klemsontigers7

Well guys... I thought I was going to win the highest scoring hunter and knew Will-Dawg was the closest competition. He had a 9 & 8 submitted. I had a 9 6 5 with an 8 pt wildcard to replace the 5 pt bird. He just killed a 7 pt bird so he's going to beat me by 1 point.... had I submitted my 3 highest scoring birds we would be tied but I can't use the 7 pt Kansas bird since I used the wildcard on the 8 pt bird... oh well.

Big Country Boy

Well guys... I thought I was going to win the highest scoring hunter and knew Will-Dawg was the closest competition. He had a 9 & 8 submitted. I had a 9 6 5 with an 8 pt wildcard to replace the 5 pt bird. He just killed a 7 pt bird so he's going to beat me by 1 point.... had I submitted my 3 highest scoring birds we would be tied but I can't use the 7 pt Kansas bird since I used the wildcard on the 8 pt bird... oh well.

Thats tough right there...to come that close...

I wander what happened to ( trophy slayer ) I haven't seen him on here in a while. I hope all is well with him. I think he might have been having one of those tough seasons and took up fishing :huh: ::ke:

klemsontigers7

Anyone going this weekend? I still have 2 GA tags left so I'm going to give it a whirl one last time saturday morning. Had too much stuff to do last weekend and didn't go. Hopefully I'll at least hear some birds.

trophyslayer

All is well... I'm still at it.... missed a Jake 2 weeks ago.... seems this season is just not wanting to go my way

trophyslayer

welp... officially no birds killed this year. couldnt close the deal here or in kansas