Team #5 "Strut Masters"

01Foreman400

Staff member
We get 8 total right? Don't make me no difference. Plus you to til end of the week to post him. Wanna see what everyone else does between now n then?

That'll work. I got the pictures ready. Just me me know.

liv2bowhunt

Had one gobblin on the roost and shut up when he hit the ground. Henned up from the get go. Went back bout 1 and he was with some hens in a field. He was responsive to calls but hens started talkin and took him away across the road. Gonna hit it again in a little while if the rain holds off!

jleepeters

Guys my work schedule is crazy. I ain't been since opening morning. I work Sunday thru Wed so I'll be after then Thursday n Friday. Possibly Saturday but that's opening day of sons little league

jleepeters

I'm going to try and do a quick afternoon hunt tomorrow afternoon.

I work til at least 6 or I would. Makes it tough right now working 10 hr days. Once the days get a little longer I can

01Foreman400

Staff member
Landscaper here as well.

Last day for me to post my second bird. Let me know soon.

jleepeters

Post him Darrel. I'm headed to the honey hole now

jleepeters

I haven't been home from work before dark all week. Got to love the life of a landscaper during spring green up!

I work for gwinnett county 4 days a week and own a lawn care business so I know about it as well. Got the trailer behind me to go cut after I hunt lol

jleepeters

Bout to give it another go.

jleepeters

I hunted two solid days. Heard a little roost gobbling Friday morning but they were way across the river on the other property.

jleepeters

Post him.

I'm headed out for a whooping. Just not sure if I'll get it or give it

liv2bowhunt

Got close yesterday afternoon and this evening. Snuck up on two or three yesterday. Had them gobbling their heads off. Double and triple gobbles, then hens took em the other way! Was two steps behind one on the way to the roost this evening. Didn't get to him fast enough! :banginghe