Ted Nugent Ammo

BigHutch

http://piercemunitions.com/press.html

http://www.shootingillustrated.com/index.php/19180/ati-to-distribute-ted-nugent-ammo/

PRESS RELEASES:

Company will manufacture HIGH PERFORMANCE hunting ammunition for Ted Nugent, an avid hunter and music legend.

Buffalo, New York January 6, 2011 – Pierce Munitions, LLC has entered an exclusive agreement to manufacture high performance hunting ammunition for the legendary Ted Nugent.

Pierce Munitions is a company whose main focus is producing high quality performance ammunition. The Ted Nugent Brand will be available for retail distribution exclusively through American Tactical , Rochester, NY.

Under the Nugent Brand, Pierce will manufacture the most popular calibers of hunting ammunition. They plan to produce hand gun hunting ammunition in .357 magnum, 10mm, 44 magnum and 45 Long Colt as well as various hunting rifle ammunition from the .223, 308, 30-30, 243, 30-06, 270, 300 Win Mag and the 50 cal. BMG. Each caliber will be available with various projectile options.

Ted Nugent, a lifelong outdoorsman and hunter, said "My life, family and friends are one big shooting, hunting, outdoor family. I am excited and proud to now help create state of the art ammo for dedicated sporters everywhere."

Nugent looks forward to partnering with Pierce. “Ted Nugent is putting his name on our product and insists in "Perfection in every shot" said Chief Marketing Officer, Andrew Wright. “That is our sole focus right from the beginning". "We use only the finest components available". "Each round is hand inspected and hand packaged.”

In the first quarter of 2012, the company will start producing the Nugent branded ammunition and the product is expected to be available at most sporting goods retailers by July 2012.

Pierce Munitions LLC is based in Buffalo, NY, founded in 2009 and is owned by CEO, Aaron J. Pierce.

Contact Andrew Wright or Ted Pinelli (716) 822-0617

Wiskey_33

Man, I don't know what hunters did before Nugent ammo came out. I guess my old stuff needs to get thrown out.

RNC

Man, I don't know what hunters did before Nugent ammo came out. I guess my old stuff needs to get thrown out.

I really think u should not even go out of the house till you get some :bounce::bounce:

Gentleman4561

Wonder how it compares to the Zombie ammo?

packrat

Hmmm...

Wonder how it compares to the Zombie ammo?

It would be hard to compare, Zombie ammo is for killin zombies. Ted Nugent ammo is for shooting animals. Of course you could try it out on Ted himself. A real head to head test. Course you may find out that Ted is a zombie and you have to use the Hornady on him.:rofl:

Cpanic222

Wow, guess the stuff I get one hole with at 100 yards is junk!! What is the time limit I will have to wait to get my hands on some of this "rock n roll" ammo!?!? What a joke, what will they think of next? I got it FoxNews ammo fair and balanced!!!!

chuckdog

There seems to be a fine life for some after the rock-n-roll fame begins to wane. I'm impressed, proud to see him doing stuff like this instead of ending up the way of so many other old rockers.

I like what I've seen of his hunting shows far better than much of his music.