Terrestrial Fly Swap

fishnpreacher

Dropped mine in the capable hands of the USPS this AM. Let me know if you don't get them in the next few days, I'll rip off a few more and get them to you.
Blessings!!!

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
OK thanks. Don't expect anything fancy we just started so they don't look like some of ya'lls I am sure.

We will like'm I am sure!

Got zekekb's Ants today. Great Tie,y'all are gonna love'm.:clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got fishnpreacher's Beetles today and they are superb! They are certainly fish slayers.:clap:

bonedog

Guys, I apologize. I just got back from a week fishing in the Smokies and completely forgot about the swap. I guess I'll bow out of this one. I truly hate to do that and I apologize for the inconvenience to all. I'll try to post some brookie and smallie pics in a few days.
bd

dawgcpa

Fly Swap

My flies went in the mail today priority. Sorry I'm a little late but it was crazy at work this week. I never could get to the post office. Thanks.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got dawgcpa's and Frequent Flyer's contribution today. Outstanding ties for sure. :cheers:

One to go and they will be on the way back to y'all.

Toxic

Its been 21 days since winmag mailed his, I don't think there going to make it, I say close the swap and work with what we have on hand. mail the extras back to the person who tied them I guess. Not trying to be mean, just want to move ahead with this.

Tightliner

Its been 21 days since winmag mailed his, I don't think there going to make it, I say close the swap and work with what we have on hand. mail the extras back to the person who tied them I guess. Not trying to be mean, just want to move ahead with this.

Paymaster, if you do this, please give my extras to one of the others in the swap. Or keep them for your self for a job well done as our coordinator! ;)

Later........................................

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Ben has mailed replacement flies and I will wait for their arrival and then get the flies back in the mail to you all. Thanks for your patience.

WinMag.300

Apology

I mailed a set and recieved them back because the addy was wrong, and recent those one June 29 I tied up a whole nother set and set them out yesterday morning when paymaster said he had not recieved anything in the mail. I apologize for the delays.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
No worries Bro.Look forward to seeing them.

Toxic

Great idea by TightLiner, keep my extras if you want them PayMaster. Thanks for the up-date WinMag, I can get impatient at times, I need to learn that virtue

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Got WinMag.300's now.I will sort and get them in the mail Monday. Thanks for all who participated in the swap.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Well there were lots of leftovers.I think I will put a box together and give it to a newby flyfisher if y'all don't mind.Thanks for all that participated.

Toxic

Sounds like a great idea PayMaster

fishnpreacher

Well there were lots of leftovers.I think I will put a box together and give it to a newby flyfisher if y'all don't mind.Thanks for all that participated.

With my blessings, also.

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
I am gonna make up a box and give it to Fishing Freeman a member here that just took up fly fishing.He does not post but reads Woody's . I have enough for another if someone wants to PM me.