the 2024 Random Food Thread

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Been at the hospital the past couple of days with my son, so been grabbing quick meals out.
Back home today and threw some frozen bbq pork in the steamer. Made some bbq pork fries with it.
View attachment 1309191
Speedy recovery to him brother, thoughts and prayers

WOODIE13

My aunt hooked me up with some homemade chili, got home and realized I didn't have any buns. Wife's homemade bread to the rescue.

Also some blackberry cobbler
20240602_045036.jpg20240602_045343.jpg

slow motion

Geffellz18

Thank you @WOODIE13 & @slow motion! He’s doing well & back to “normal”. Appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Had to use up the rest of this self acclaimed US’s best hot dog chili from The Custard Stand in WV-Made popular I believe from their appearance on Shark Tank.
Pretty good stuff, but the “best” I guess is in the bud of ones taste! Wasn’t anything I could say the really stood out that made it much different other than possibly a slight cinnamon or nutmeg finishing note.
Maybe Woodie can enlighten us on the awesomeness of Custard Stand Chili!
Anyhow, did a double dog Nathan’s on a single bun flattened out-Topped with mustard, chili, cheddar & some Fritos for a little texture.
Was fit to Et!
IMG_0139.jpeg

WOODIE13

Thank you @WOODIE13 & @slow motion! He’s doing well & back to “normal”. Appreciate your thoughts and prayers.

Had to use up the rest of this self acclaimed US’s best hot dog chili from The Custard Stand in WV-Made popular I believe from their appearance on Shark Tank.
Pretty good stuff, but the “best” I guess is in the bud of ones taste! Wasn’t anything I could say the really stood out that made it much different other than possibly a slight cinnamon or nutmeg finishing note.
Maybe Woodie can enlighten us on the awesomeness of Custard Stand Chili!
Anyhow, did a double dog Nathan’s on a single bun flattened out-Topped with mustard, chili, cheddar & some Fritos for a little texture.
Was fit to Et!
View attachment 1309532
I've never tried it, but a lot of good chili at these mom and pop stands.

Glad he's doing better

Latest posts