The Compendium of Ridiculous Statements By "Buck Nasty".

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
If we can win the SEC, then the skies the limit

I haven't got us in the playoffs, yet. .. But I think we finally knock the door down to get into the SECG.

Vegas high on UT
Just something to make yall gag. You know it's getting serious when Vegas is jumping on.

Throw ESPN in there. They have us favored in every game.

After rebuilding, the results will show this year

Coach Jones has these kids believing and playing inspired ball.

SEC CHAMPIONSHIP bound. Win that, playoffs. If we get in the playoffs, watch out

Saying we have no talent doesn't quite tick me off. It's very, very amusing actually. Cause were LOADED

Butch and company have blown a few games, but we have replaced the weak links.

And the #1 line!!!

Slayer will just disappear like last season

You wish!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Browning Slayer

Heck, why stop at 10...

Butch ain't going no where for a long time

Browning Slayer

fact is appalachian is better than what yall want to give them credit for

:d:d:d

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

What everyone is quick to point out about Jones, is how he "blows leads". Ok we deserve that, it's somewhat true, but those blown games, (UF, BAMA, OKLAHOMA) Was on the DC. HE'S GONE!!!

Ok, the DC was gone this past season and Jones still blew it.. More excuses..

Browning Slayer

UT is set, polishing their skills, throwing new stuff in to mix with the old stuff, keeping their mouths shut, while every rival in the SEC takes shots at them like punks, only to get knocked out on game day.

Man, it's fun to read the stuff you wrote before the season... :rofl:

Browning Slayer

So this steak crap ain't nothing to these kids. But the rivals are scared, trying to use it as an advantage. Pssh.

Tell that to the Gators and Bama..

Browning Slayer

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

BuckNasty83

And the #1 line!!!

You wish!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
Man. All this just for me? You shouldn't have. But you have way, way, way, way too much time on your hands and this is how you choose to spend it? I'm more disturbed by the fact you sit around thinking of me this much. This is rent free with utilities, internet, satellite, and garbage service!

Fact is, none of that was far off. And the Vegas line was a joke that clearly flew over your head. Much like the fact you can't grasp we underachieved due to 1st and 2nd string defense being wiped out.

After having one of the top offenses and SEC player of the year, you still believe we didn't pay vanilla against appy? You are truly naive.

And your streak quote makes no sense. You know we beat UF, right? And going into Bama, we had these guys out

DT Kahlil McKenzie
DT Kendal Vickers
DT Alexi's Johnson
CB Cam Sutton
LB Jalen Reeves-Maybin
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
LB Cortez McDowell
LB Quart'e Sapp
CB Malik Foreman
S Micah Abernathy
LG Jashon Robertson
C Dylan Wiesman
LT Brett Kendrick
RT Chance Hall
DT Danny O'Brien

15 players Slayer FIFTEEN! !!!!! You don't compete against Bama that banged up. Sorry. Most of those injuries came the week before at Atm where if not for a fumble we win. They started dropping in that game, which I'm sure you watched with pure joy. You can't play defense with 3rd/4th string against Bama and you sure as heck can't stop a d line like that with 2nd/3rd string o line. During and After the Bama game we continued to lose players like Hurd, Berry and a few others. Then you wonder how we let the east slip away?

Get a clue

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Who hired the strength coach, who should have had his players in better shape?

BuckNasty83

Who hired the strength coach, who should have had his players in better shape?

That's what you come back with?

We didn't hire a strength coach, we used what was pretty much a graduate assistant.

But to say we sucked is far from the truth. You simply cannot perform at that level that deep into your depth chart when your 3 years into rebuilding. We had just started adding depth this season and we were still short bodied

Horns

That's what you come back with?

We didn't hire a strength coach, we used what was pretty much a graduate assistant.

But to say we sucked is far from the truth. You simply cannot perform at that level that deep into your depth chart when your 3 years into rebuilding. We had just started adding depth this season and we were still short bodied
My question is just how long does it take to "rebuild?" That excuse has ran out a year or so ago

BuckNasty83

My question is just how long does it take to "rebuild?" That excuse has ran out a year or so ago

You tell me? If you think you can do it at this level in 2 years, your crazy. Not when you take over where UT was. 4 years to get quality depth

Browning Slayer

You tell me? If you think you can do it at this level in 2 years, your crazy. Not when you take over where UT was. 4 years to get quality depth

4 years to get quality depth? You do realize Butch was hired in 2013.. He's had 4 years as the coach of the Vols and this last recruiting class sucked!!

Let's see you spin this load of garbage!

Browning Slayer