*The Shooting of Country Fried Cletus*

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Glad you got the pilot put together Cletus....can't wait to see it in it's entirety. So, you like that behind the scenes stuff???:bounce:

jsimages

cletus ur a tease lol i cant wait to see the show. congrats on getting your big break. oh and that pic of hunter jack with that coon hat on casting that rod is priceless. best picture ive seen all year.

Cletus T.

cletus ur a tease lol i cant wait to see the show. congrats on getting your big break. oh and that pic of hunter jack with that coon hat on casting that rod is priceless. best picture ive seen all year.

Yea.....when I saw Hunter Jack come riding up on the 4-wheeler with that daniel boone hat on I got REAL fired up
!!!

He loves that hat and I love that hat on him!!!! I'm no tease....just trying to share what I can brother!!!! Thanks for the kind words!

Fletch_W

Banned
Thanks GOD you are alright. I read the title of this topic and thought someone had made an attempt on your life.

Cletus T.

Thanks GOD you are alright. I read the title of this topic and thought someone had made an attempt on your life.

Yea…..I probably should have used the word “filming” instead of shooting but oh well.

YES….I’m still alive and kicking and doing quite well. Thanks for your concern though brother!

Capt Quirk

"Filming" is also an inaccurate term, try "taping" instead. I learned that you have to be careful of the way you phrase things. I was hired to do shoot, and told security at the Air Force Base "I'm here to shoot so-and-so..."./ This was right after 9/11, and a really bad choice of words.

Cletus T.

"Filming" is also an inaccurate term, try "taping" instead. I learned that you have to be careful of the way you phrase things. I was hired to do shoot, and told security at the Air Force Base "I'm here to shoot so-and-so..."./ This was right after 9/11, and a really bad choice of words.

10-4……I’ll be more careful next time!!!

boneboy96

I'm excited for ya Cletus...can't wait to see the pilot!

Cletus T.

Cant wait to see this thing go down!

Thanks J-Dawg…..when this thing gets to popping don’t think for one minute that there ain’t going to be a show done on J-Shores in the shinny Red and Black bass boat!!!!

Thanks for the support brother!!!