The sun's GON & broke through the clouds Driveler #314

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I don't think I mentioned it today, but Alaric "Ric" is 2 yrs old today.

A Valentine puppy!

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
It pretty amazing, they pack those cakes to not break in shipping. The multicolor frostings and sugars are in containers inside. Just put on toppings when you get it.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Just a teenager.....

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Dang

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
It pretty amazing, they pack those cakes to not break in shipping. The multicolor frostings and sugars are in containers inside. Just put on toppings when you get it.

Yeah, they've got it figured out don't they?

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
9 degrees here this AM, 14mph SW wind,,,,better than a N wind,,,,
26* here, headed to Franklin around 8am this morning.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
morning batbro and SwampY

woke at 3 went back to sleep

almostgone.jpeg

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
Haven't looked at the temp but did turn the light on in the well house last night.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Morning, Bat, Cmp1, Bya. Not 9 degrees here, Swampy, but a cool 29. Stay warm up there.

Morning G$.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
dw 29 is what they predicted here.

EAGLE EYE 444

King Casanova
Good Morning and Happy Saturday to you Batjack, Swampy, MBL, Gobblin, dwhee87 and to the rest of the sleepy Driveler Nation.

Dang, it is chilly outside. I'm thinking that a couple of parts of me might have some frost on them too !!! :hair::hair::hair::pop:

I went ouside to get my newspaper a few minutes ago and discovered that the light was on inside of my truck. I had forgotten to cut off one of the overhead lights that apparently I used when I got home from the grocery store at 7 pm last night. I am going to wait until daylight before I try to crank it up so I can at least see things better. I hope that it will crank up without any problem. I had even thought about going up to the country this morning to check on my elderly relative and get him some groceries etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.