THEM DAWGS is set for July 17th...

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Let the HATE flow!! BUT HOW BOUT THEM DAWGS!!

ESPN's featured film titled "Them Dawgs" is a documentary that will follow the Georgia Bulldog's 2022 national championship team throughout the entire season. The documentary will feature highlights from games, player interviews, and never before seen footage from locker rooms, sidelines, and more.

358083876_10104644395311828_3631710366878065485_n.jpg

screenshot-2023-07-05-at-30526-pm.webp

Browning Slayer

Well darn - now all these guys gotta put their Disney/ESPN pride to the side and watch this thang! They’re scrambling to get the free trial or app now!
Pfffttt..... There's no way I would let politics get in the way of watching my Dawgs win a Natty. Period.

Browning Slayer

Of course not, we can always turn the channel or mute the gender neutral commercials!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You really want to troll my thread? I did say "Let the Hate Flow".. You certainly don't want me to do the hating.;)

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Looking forward to seeing this documentary. Been seeing commercials for it on the SEC network. I wonder how many bleeps we’ll hear when they show footage of Kirby firing them boys up in the locker room? :bounce: Love a coach with a lot of passion in him like Kirby. Players feed off of that intensity. Can’t wait to see it!

GO DAWGS!

Browning Slayer

Looking forward to seeing this documentary. Been seeing commercials for it on the SEC network. I wonder how many bleeps we’ll hear when they show footage of Kirby firing them boys up in the locker room? :bounce: Love a coach with a lot of passion in him like Kirby. Players feed off of that intensity. Can’t wait to see it!

GO DAWGS!
Couldn’t post the 2021 doc as it was riddled with him firing the team up including the Gator half time bleeps..:bounce:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

It would be great if y'all would press the NCAA to make us your out of conference game for a couple of years. That way y'all could rediscover what college football is supposed to be like.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
It would be great if y'all would press the NCAA to make us your out of conference game for a couple of years. That way y'all could rediscover what college football is supposed to be like.
Let’s not forget, we tried to let FSU in the SEC many years ago. They punked out. Bobby B knew if he wanted to win championships, he’d better stay in the weak ACC.

buckpasser

Only because the SEC screwed with our schedule. Kirby wants the schedule to be mostly tough because iron sharpens iron.

I was just playing. They’ll have a good season regardless.