THEM DAWGS is set for July 17th...

kingfish

I was listening to AM 870 WWL out of New Orleans, they said with out a doubt UGA is in an incredible position for a 3 peat. Defense is as strong this year as last and the offense doesn't have many holes. The only question will be QB. Not that he's bad, just unproven. Stetson figured it out for the first natty, and then capitalized on the second. Nothing but respect for the natty's, coach and players. The hate is because, well, you're Georgia. I kind of have to :ROFLMAO:

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I was listening to AM 870 WWL out of New Orleans, they said with out a doubt UGA is in an incredible position for a 3 peat. Defense is as strong this year as last and the offense doesn't have many holes. The only question will be QB. Not that he's bad, just unproven. Stetson figured it out for the first natty, and then capitalized on the second. Nothing but respect for the natty's, coach and players. The hate is because, well, you're Georgia. I kind of have to :ROFLMAO:
All good, brother. I’ve never liked the gators, but I don’t wish anything bad on the program. Just hope y’all never win another game again. I mean, that ain’t being hateful or anything, just speaking from the heart. :bounce:

:cheers:

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
Chances. I prefer to just wait until the season is played to know who did what. It’s harder to repeat and stay undefeated than anything else. I know that the win streak will end and another winning streak started. It’s inevitable to do so otherwise.

SpotandStalk

It would be great if y'all would press the NCAA to make us your out of conference game for a couple of years. That way y'all could rediscover what college football is supposed to be like.

There’s a home and home scheduled for 27-28 right?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way

SpotandStalk

Currently scheduled, yes.

I knew they were. Wasn’t sure if something had changed